Soyn - Now you are free Soyn - Now you are free

Such a nice, mellow compilation of melody and ambiance.
Looks like you got 0-bombed, but hopefully my rating will take this score up a bit closer to the five it deserves.
You continue to inspire amateurs such as myself. Well done, my friend.

Developer responds:

Btw, one dude wants to use our compilation (Extinct Species) in his game. I hope that you're not against it :)

Soyn - Extinct Species Soyn - Extinct Species

Holy shit, what.
This is amazing. I can't even.
I saw this and I just about had a heart attack.
This is so fucking awesome. :D
THANK YOU.

Developer responds:

I am really glad you like it! :))
And please don't die from a heart attack! You are my only faithful fan, what will I do without you, man? :)))

Soyn - Space Soyn - Space

I can't tell you how glad I am that you're back.
Everything about this song is excellent. Love it.

Developer responds:

And I am really glad to read this :)
Thank you!

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

That was beautiful.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

Soyn - Until Soyn - Until

Really glad you're back on the music scene, man. Excellent.
Smooth and contemplative. Very nice.

Sterilizer Sterilizer

Beautiful.

I've been listening your music for a while and haven't really gotten around to reviewing.
This deserves a review if anything does. It has the same lucid, echoing, trancy synth that most of your songs have that I love. And it has this mildly distorted beat that kicks in at about 0:37 that made this an instant download. The only thing that I think you could possibly improve on is a little bit more distortion and kick.
I love it at least as much as "Blue Girl" and it's definitely joining my favorites list.
Nice work.

An Epic in 7/8 An Epic in 7/8

Gorgeous.

Probably one of my favorite pieces on NG. It starts off with a simple, but beautiful little phrase and builds until the end with dark strings and an epic electronic choir. I tried to make a remix of this song but it sounded like crap. Really amazing. If I ever make the flash movie that I intend to, I would like to put this song in there.

TheBenjerman responds:

I am honored, good sir! Glad you like it! :)

If a turtle has no shell... If a turtle has no shell...

I don't know why these scores are so low.

This is awesome! Great guitar!

Soyn - Feel good Soyn - Feel good

Gritty.

A really dark twisted and distorted industrial track. A good theme for a sudden glitch in reality.
5/5 +0.22

Soyn - Kitten Soyn - Kitten

Thank you so much! This has got to be my favorite song on NG. The melody is simple, but beautiful. A bittersweet ending for a hero. Really inspiring.
Thank you.